Unlocking Potential by Releasing Limiting Beliefs with Dr. Britt Lashua

by | Jan 4, 2024 | 0 comments

In this episode, we welcome Dr. Britt Lashua, a counselor, coach, professor, speaker, podcaster, and business owner, and talked about mental and emotional release, a technique capable of freeing individuals from limiting beliefs and deeply ingrained negative emotions. She shares her transformational journey and insights regarding the processes involved in harnessing unconscious mind power, leading to significant positive changes concerning feeling enough and self-love.
Tune in to this episode and discover the transformative power of mental and emotional release and unlock the potential within.

Exceptional Highlights
1. The Power of Letting Go: In life, we often find ourselves holding onto things that no longer serve us – opinions, beliefs, situations, and emotional blocks. These burdens can weigh us down and hinder our growth. Dr. Britt introduces us to the concept of releasing, a process that helps us let go of our baggage and create space for positive change.
2. Unlocking the Unconscious Mind: Our conscious mind represents only 5% of our overall mind, while the unconscious mind holds the remaining 95%. Dr. Britt explains how our unconscious mind is the goal-getter, but it can also hold us back if burdened with unresolved baggage. With MER, we tap into our unconscious mind, identify the root causes of our limiting beliefs, and release them, allowing us to align our conscious and unconscious minds for personal growth.
3. The Quantum Physics of Releasing: Quantum physics plays a remarkable role in the releasing process. Dr. Britt takes us down the rabbit hole of quantum physics, highlighting how we can access past events, even before our existence, to release limiting beliefs and emotions. By trusting our unconscious mind and accessing these root causes, we can create substantial shifts in our present reality.

Show Highlights
01:17 Meet Dr. Brittany Lashua: A Multifaceted Woman
04:05 The Multifaceted Nature of Women
04:52 Understanding Mental and Emotional Release
06:10 The Role of the Unconscious Mind
07:13 Changing Your Self-Perception
12:29 The Power of Re-labeling Emotions
15:37 Understanding Quantum Physics in Emotional Release
24:15 Dr. Britt’s Personal Journey and Mission
27:10 Looking Forward to the Summit
28:52 Connecting with Dr. Britt

About Dr. Britt Lashua ✨

Dr. Brittany Lashua is a wife, mom, PhD, counselor, coach, professor, speaker, podcaster, and business owner. Dr. Britt’s mission is to beckon the best version of you to heal and take massive action on your dreams. Dr. Britt has over ten years of professional experience helping people heal and achieve their goals. Coaching is where Dr. Britt has found her true passion as she goes on a journey with her clients to healing the past, shifting mindsets, modifying behaviors, and achieving goals. Dr. Britt is committed to client specified outcomes.

Dr. Britt does not personally subscribe to the thought process that healing is a long term process. Dr. Britt believes that you can heal as quickly as your unconscious mind will allow you. Coaching opens the door to a tailored growth path for women to feel the way they desire, have what they want, and live on purpose. Dr. Britt uses her education and experience to help women release limiting beliefs, negative emotions, stress, depression, and even PTSD using quick, ethical, and effective techniques.

About the Women Thrive Podcast ✨

The Women Thrive Podcast features women from all around the world with their inspiring stories of how they have conquered personal challenges and found a way to rise and thrive.

Listen to the stories of entrepreneurs, speakers, authors, experts, and business owners from all walks of life inspiring and empowering women globally. We cover topics of leadership, business success, mindset, spirituality, marketing and visibility, media and PR, and many more.

Important Links:

Website (drbrittlashua.com)

Facebook

Instagram

TikTok

YouTube

 

About Women Thrive Podcast

Women Thrive Podcast features women from all around the world with their inspiring stories of how they have conquered personal challenges and found a way to rise and thrive.

Listen to the stories of entrepreneurs, speakers, authors, experts and business owners from all walks of life inspiring and empowering women globally. We cover topics of leadership, business success, mindset, spirituality, marketing and visibility, media and PR and many more.

Related Podcasts

Empowerment Through Authorship with Tina K Kailea

Empowerment Through Authorship with Tina K Kailea

Join Abigail Rebecca and special guest, Tina K Kailea as they explore the world of female authorship and self-expression through writing. Tina is the founder of Femmepreneur Pathfinder and a bestselling author. She shares her inspiring journey from corporate burnout...

read more